The National Center continues to be the national and global leader in helping courts improve the administration of justice. The National Center will:
* Serve as a NATIONAL THINK TANK to anticipate new developments, identify best practices, promote experimentation, establish performance standards and measures, evaluate program performance, and foster adaptation to change,
* Provide a NATIONAL FORUM for discussion of issues affecting the administration of justice,
* Create a NATIONAL LEADERSHIP AGENDA for improving the administration of justice,
* Serve as a NATIONAL VOICE for the needs and interests of the state courts,
* Promote COLLABORATION AMONG NATIONAL COURT ASSOCIATIONS and related national organizations,
* Strengthen the RULE OF LAW and administration of justice THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, and
* Serve as a MODEL ORGANIZATION.
The National Center continues to be the premier provider of quality services meeting the current and future needs of the U.S. state court community, and courts around the world. The National Center will:
* Create new knowledge about judicial administration,
* Disseminate knowledge and information about judicial administration, and
* Apply its knowledge of judicial administration to help courts solve problems and meet future needs, and support the projects and policies of state courts and state court associations.