TLP Alumni Association has signed the Memorandum of Understanding with the Municipality of Kamenica in order to provide volunteer support and expertise in different fields needed from the Municipality.
The municipality of Kamenica was selected the first municipality of TLP AA collaborators to sign the MoU and start cooperating.
Members of the TLP Alumni Association will provide volunteer support in expertise that includes areas such as:
· Improvement of public procurement procedures
· Improving the quality of education
· Drafting of projects for agriculture and economic development
· Budget planning review and monitoring
· Plans to increase the involvement of the Diaspora
· Increasing the efficiency of administration
They will work closely with municipal officials to achieve the objectives of this cooperation.